Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sawat Dee Krap! - Inaugural Post

Welcome to Ta-lueng.com! Loosely translated, "Ta Lueng" is a Thai word for "dirty mind". This site is my attempt to document helpful hints and tips for anyone planning to visit, live, or work in Thailand. Subject matter includes everything from what to expect when arriving at the airport, to where to find the best bar for a 5am nightcap, and everything in between. Most information is original content, however reader submissions, suggestions, and links are extremely welcome.

Disclaimer:

Because I myself am an American, this site will have a decidedly American slant to it. While I hope that my content is helpful for all, occasionally I will address issues that only apply to US citizens visiting the Land of Smiles (LOS). I apologize in advance :)

Advertising:

This site is made free to the general public and is wholey supported by advertizing revenue. If you are interested in advertising on this site, please contact me at: blog “at” ta-lueng.com


No comments: